Parents and community members are invited to attend the Shelby County Board of Education Community Meetings. These meetings will allow the board to receive feedback from the community regarding the Transition Planning Commission's plan for the merger of Memphis City Schools and Shelby County Schools.
- East High School – 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Monday, August 13th
- Bolton High School – 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Tuesday, August 14th
- Overton High School – 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Thursday, August 16th
- Mitchell High School – 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Saturday, August 18th
- Frayser High School – 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Saturday, August 18th
- Southwind High School – 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. Monday, August 20th
Copyright 2012 Newport Television LLC All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.