These numbers are to report damage and get an assessment after any threat has dissipated.
- DeSoto County: 662-429-1359 (Emergency Management Services)
- Hernando: 662-429-9092 (Julie Harris, mayor’s office)
- Horn Lake: 662-781-1157 ext. 2 or 3 (City/Fire Department Emergency Management)
- Southaven: 662-393-7466 (Fire Department Administration)
- Olive Branch: 662-892-9201 (Mayor’s Office)
- Walls: Call the county number 662-429-1359
Copyright 2013 abc24.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.