MEMPHIS, TN (localmemphis.com) - A family of four escaped an early morning fire in Binghampton.
The Memphis Fire Department said a 13-year-old in the house woke up to the fire and was able to wake everyone else up.
It all happened in the 700 block of Los Angeles Street around 4 am.
Emergency crews say the mother jumped out of a window to escape.
She suffered minor cuts and bruises, but is okay.
No one else was hurt.
Fire investigators are still working to find out what sparked the blaze.
Copyright 2013 localmemphis.com Nexstar Broadcasting, All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.