LAKELAND, Fla. — One good deed sparks another!
Steven works with City of Lakeland Solid Waste and drives a garbage truck, the city said on social media.
Last week, he was gifted a surprise Christmas present from Shell and her grandson Jaden. The city said it was "done with no ulterior motive," just to spread some holiday cheer.
Little did they know Steven had a surprise of his own on his truck -- a garbage truck just for Jaden!
You can watch the heartwarming exchange below or by clicking here.
- Police: Standoff with armed man who shot at officers ends after 21 hours
- Explosion in Nashville may have been 'intentional,' police say
- Largo mobile home park damaged as severe weather moves through on Christmas Eve
- Fun and safe: Celebrating Christmas in a pandemic
- Tampa bus driver helps reunite lost 4-year-old with family
- Republicans block $2,000 checks as Trump leaves COVID-19 aid in chaos
- Here's where to see Christmas lights around Tampa Bay
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter