MEMPHIS, Tenn — FedEx Express to Hold Job Fair at Memphis World Hub on October 24, 2020.
The fair will be from 8:00AM-3:00PM at 2874 Business Park Drive, Building D, Memphis, TN 38118.
Permanent Part-Time Positions:
- A Pay Premium Program has been implemented at the hub. With this premium and the October pay increase, the Memphis Hub will earn $15/hour for hours worked.
- FedEx Express will offer shuttles throughout Memphis to take team members to and from the Memphis hub. The shuttles will be dispatched through 4 quardantants of the city – East, North, South and Whitehaven.
- Minimum of 17.5 hours per week guaranteed
- Medical coverage with premiums starting at less than $10 per month
- Day and night shifts available
- Vision and dental benefits
- Two dedicated medical health centers in Memphis
- Tuition assistance
- Promote from within philosophy
- Nationwide career opportunities
- Training and growth opportunities to build a great career
- Chance to earn tuition-free degree from the University of Memphis via the “Learning Inspired by FedEx” program
- Must be at least 18 years old
- No minimum education requirements
- Five years of residency in the United States required
- Subject to criminal background check and drug screen
- Must bring two forms of valid identification, such as driver’s license, social security card or passport
For more information about Fedex, click here.