MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Three Memphis area colleges have made the top 10 on the ranking of Best Value Colleges in Tennessee from the financial website SmartAsset.
Researchers looked at five areas, including scholarships, starting salaries, tuition, living costs, and retention rates.
Christian Brothers University (CBU) in midtown Memphis ranked number two, just behind Nashville’s Vanderbilt University.
The University of Memphis came in at number eight, and Rhodes College ranked ninth in Tennessee.
Below is the full ranking. Read more about the analysis HERE.
- Vanderbilt University – Nashville, TN
- Christian Brothers University – Memphis, TN
- Tennessee Technological University – Cookeville, TN
- Middle Tennessee State University – Murfreesboro, TN
- The University of Tennessee-Martin – Martin, TN
- The University of Tennessee-Knoxville – Knoxville, TN
- The University of Tennessee-Chattanooga – Chattanooga, TN
- University of Memphis – Memphis, TN
- Rhodes College – Memphis, TN
- Southern Adventist University – Collegedale, TN