MEMPHIS, Tenn. — There is severe flooding at I-55 near McLemore.
I-55 at Stateline Rd. as well as Smith Rd. and Countyline Rd., which is in Coldwater, Mississippi, also has standing flood water.
DeSoto County's Sheriff Department has advised drivers to drive cautiously near I-55 and Stateline Rd. Smith Rd. and Countyline Rd. is shut down.
Memphis Police Department shared storm damage that drivers and residents should look out for.
- White Station and Sea Isle
- Tree down at Cherry and Quince Road (Southbound)
- "Major flooding" I-55 S and McLemore near what will be Wisconsin overpass
- Flooding at Hickory Hill and Knight Arnold Road
- Trees down Peabody Ave and South Rembert
- Flooding at Holmes and Nathan
- Lights out at South Main and G.E. Patterson
- Power lines down at Tchulahoma and Arnold
- Flooding at Getwell and Raines
- Flooding at Mendenhall and Raines
- Lights out at East Raines and Ross Road
If you are traveling, remember not to drive through large puddles, decrease your driving speeds, keep a three car distance between yourself and other cars, and drive defensively.
Weather experts have advised that if you don't have to drive, don't.
ABC24 is providing weather updates. Check our live broadcast for the latest weather news.