BAHAMAS (WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The 1 p.m. update by the National Hurricane Center said Hurricane Dorian has reached maximum winds near 180 mph with gusts over 220 mph.
- Arkansas cancer patient turns poetry words into lyrics, records song
- Why are annual Pap smears no longer necessary? | VERIFY
- Words on parade: How teachers at Pleasant Hill Elementary are helping students learn
- Ole Miss selects Keith Carter as its athletic director
- Two women charged after several dogs found in “filthy” conditions