TAMPA (WFLA) — Over 800 Airbnb homes are ready to take in evacuees and deployed relief workers for free during Hurricane Dorian.
Airbnb says the homes are free to stay at between Aug. 31 and Sept. 16.
If you have an available housing in the area indicated on the map, Airbnb asks you to consider making your home available.
For more information, click here.
- Arkansas cancer patient turns poetry words into lyrics, records song
- Why are annual Pap smears no longer necessary? | VERIFY
- Words on parade: How teachers at Pleasant Hill Elementary are helping students learn
- Ole Miss selects Keith Carter as its athletic director
- Two women charged after several dogs found in “filthy” conditions