MEMPHIS, Tenn. (localmemphis.com) – Soliant, a leading healthcare staffing provider and part of the Adecco Group, has named St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital one of the top 20 most beautiful hospitals in the United States.
St. Jude came in at number 19.
Pipestone County Medical Center and Family Clinic Avera in Pipestone, Minnesota, is the 2019 Most Beautiful Hospital in the U.S. In Soliant’s 10th annual top 20 contest, a record number of votes, more than 8.5 million were cast for the 96 hospitals nominated. Supporters from across the country nominated and voted for facilities they felt best provided nurturing staff, comforting aesthetics and innovative designs as key elements of beauty which contribute to the overall well-being of patients.
With more than 80 years of caring for people, Pipestone County Medical Center and Family Clinic Avera exemplifies the true meaning of being a beautiful hospital inside and out. Their primary focus is on the care they give their patients, with the goal to bring high-quality health care to the people they serve, providing the most advanced and sophisticated medical technologies and the most personalized and compassionate care. In addition, the healthcare system that Pipestone County Medical Center and Family Clinic Avera is part of ranked on Forbes’ Best-in-State Employers list for 2019.
Completing the top 20 list:
2. Golisano Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida (Fort Myers,Florida)
3. Hackensack Meridian Health Riverview Medical Center (Red Bank, NewJersey)
4. Hills & Dales General Hospital (Cass City, Michigan)
5. UT Health Quitman (Quitman, Texas)
6. San Juan Regional Medical Center (Farmington, New Mexico)
7. UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
8. HealthPark Medical Center (Fort Myers, Florida)
9. Huntsman Cancer Institute (Salt Lake City, Utah)
10. Northwestern Medicine Lake Forest (Lake Forest, Illinois)
11. Baptist Medical Center Beaches (Jacksonville,Florida)
12. Norton Sound Regional Hospital (Nome, Alaska)
13. Broughton Hospital (Morganton, North Carolina)
14. Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (Monterey, California)
15. Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital (Boston, Massachusetts)
16. Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital (Wheaton, Illinois)
17. Reading Hospital – Tower Health (West Reading, Pennsylvania)
18. Marian Regional Medical Center (Santa Maria, California)
19. St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital (Memphis,Tennessee)
20. Cook Children’s Medical Center (Fort Worth, Texas)
Inrecognition of its 10th year as host of this contest, Soliant will donate$2,500 to the Pipestone County Medical Center and Family Clinic Averafoundation.