2020 Memphis, Tennessee and Shelby County Election Results
Real-time election results for the Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas 2020 general elections for national, state, and local races are below. The 2020 presidential race between Republican incumbent President Donald Trump and Democratic candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden will be decided on November 3.
There are 11 candidates on the general election ballot hoping to replace Tennessee Republican Senator Lamar Alexander who is not seeking re-election. Republican Bill Hagerty and Democrat Marquita Bradshaw are expected to be the top two candidates.
Mississippi voters will decide on a proposed design for their new state flag as well as a ballot measure to legalize medical marijuana.
Voters in Arkansas will decide whether to make a temporary tax increase permanent, change term limits for lawmakers as well as a slate of state house and senate races.
Local 24 has a complete election guide where you can learn more about mail-in or absentee voting, polling locations and races on your respective ballot at https://www.localmemphis.com/vote
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
TN U.S. PresidentPrecincts: 1,955 / 1,955 (100% reporting)
MS U.S. PresidentPrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
AR U.S. PresidentPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
TN U.S. SenatePrecincts: 1,955 / 1,955 (100% reporting)
MS U.S. SenatePrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
AR U.S. SenatePrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
TN U.S. House Dist. 7Precincts: 277 / 277 (100% reporting)
TN U.S. House Dist. 8Precincts: 244 / 244 (100% reporting)
TN U.S. House Dist. 9Precincts: 129 / 129 (100% reporting)
MS U.S. House Dist. 1Precincts: 422 / 422 (100% reporting)
MS U.S. House Dist. 2Precincts: 503 / 504 (99% reporting)
MS Medical Marijuana AmendmentPrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
MS Medical Marijuana InitiativePrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
MS State Flag RedesignPrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
MS Statewide Elections AmendmentPrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
AR Issue 1 - Transportation Sales TaxPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
AR Issue 2 - Amend Term LimitsPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
AR Issue 3 - Ballot Issues ProcessPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
- Analysis: After tough election, Biden dismisses danger signs
- Takeaways from Tuesday's elections: Bad omens for Democrats
- Shelby County Commissioner Tami Sawyer one of 25 arrested at voting rights rally outside the White House
- US appeals court hears lawsuit over Mississippi voting rights
- Experts warn of dangers from breach of voter system software
- Lowndes County, MS, will split tax assessor and collector jobs
- Trump airs old election grievances at campaign-style rally
- Blackburn and Hagerty join GOP senators in defeating voting rights bill
- History is made during Tuesday’s elections in north Mississippi
- Changing demographics in DeSoto County in play during municipal elections
- It's Election Day for many in Mississippi
- Olive Branch's mayoral race is Tuesday
- Polling locations in DeSoto County for Mississippi General Election
- Jalen McKee-Rodriguez becomes first openly gay Black man to be elected to any office in Texas
- Opinion | Shelby County has a District Attorney, but someone else wants her job | Richard Ransom