2020 Memphis, Tennessee and Shelby County Election Results
Real-time election results for the Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas 2020 general elections for national, state, and local races are below. The 2020 presidential race between Republican incumbent President Donald Trump and Democratic candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden will be decided on November 3.
There are 11 candidates on the general election ballot hoping to replace Tennessee Republican Senator Lamar Alexander who is not seeking re-election. Republican Bill Hagerty and Democrat Marquita Bradshaw are expected to be the top two candidates.
Mississippi voters will decide on a proposed design for their new state flag as well as a ballot measure to legalize medical marijuana.
Voters in Arkansas will decide whether to make a temporary tax increase permanent, change term limits for lawmakers as well as a slate of state house and senate races.
Local 24 has a complete election guide where you can learn more about mail-in or absentee voting, polling locations and races on your respective ballot at https://www.localmemphis.com/vote
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
TN U.S. PresidentPrecincts: 1,955 / 1,955 (100% reporting)
MS U.S. PresidentPrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
AR U.S. PresidentPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
TN U.S. SenatePrecincts: 1,955 / 1,955 (100% reporting)
MS U.S. SenatePrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
AR U.S. SenatePrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
TN U.S. House Dist. 7Precincts: 277 / 277 (100% reporting)
TN U.S. House Dist. 8Precincts: 244 / 244 (100% reporting)
TN U.S. House Dist. 9Precincts: 129 / 129 (100% reporting)
MS U.S. House Dist. 1Precincts: 422 / 422 (100% reporting)
MS U.S. House Dist. 2Precincts: 503 / 504 (99% reporting)
MS Medical Marijuana AmendmentPrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
MS Medical Marijuana InitiativePrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
MS State Flag RedesignPrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
MS Statewide Elections AmendmentPrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
AR Issue 1 - Transportation Sales TaxPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
AR Issue 2 - Amend Term LimitsPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
AR Issue 3 - Ballot Issues ProcessPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
- Opinion | Shelby County has a District Attorney, but someone else wants her job | Richard Ransom
- League of Women Voters, Black Voters Matter sue all 67 Florida counties over new election restrictions
- Gov. Ron DeSantis signs voting restrictions bill into law
- Memphis People's Summit survey helps set agenda
- Bill that would shorten early voting by one day fails in Arkansas House
- Time to vote in Mississippi’s Municipal Primary Elections April 6
- Verify: No, Ga. officials can't overturn election results if they don't like them
- MLB pulls All-Star Game, Draft out of Atlanta over controversial election law
- New voter legislation proposals in the Mid-South
- Effort underway to bring early, in-person voting to Mississippi
- Delta CEO says new Georgia election law is 'based on a lie,' calls final bill 'unacceptable'
- Former Trump adviser takes prominent role in voting battle
- A TN lawmaker reacts to new GA voter laws
- Dominion Voting sues Fox News for $1.6B over 2020 election claims
- US cyber experts conducted operations to safeguard November election