2020 Memphis, Tennessee and Shelby County Election Results
Real-time election results for the Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas 2020 general elections for national, state, and local races are below. The 2020 presidential race between Republican incumbent President Donald Trump and Democratic candidate and former Vice President Joe Biden will be decided on November 3.
There are 11 candidates on the general election ballot hoping to replace Tennessee Republican Senator Lamar Alexander who is not seeking re-election. Republican Bill Hagerty and Democrat Marquita Bradshaw are expected to be the top two candidates.
Mississippi voters will decide on a proposed design for their new state flag as well as a ballot measure to legalize medical marijuana.
Voters in Arkansas will decide whether to make a temporary tax increase permanent, change term limits for lawmakers as well as a slate of state house and senate races.
Local 24 has a complete election guide where you can learn more about mail-in or absentee voting, polling locations and races on your respective ballot at https://www.localmemphis.com/vote
Click for full map
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
TN U.S. PresidentPrecincts: 1,955 / 1,955 (100% reporting)
MS U.S. PresidentPrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
AR U.S. PresidentPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
TN U.S. SenatePrecincts: 1,955 / 1,955 (100% reporting)
MS U.S. SenatePrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
AR U.S. SenatePrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
TN U.S. House Dist. 7Precincts: 277 / 277 (100% reporting)
TN U.S. House Dist. 8Precincts: 244 / 244 (100% reporting)
TN U.S. House Dist. 9Precincts: 129 / 129 (100% reporting)
MS U.S. House Dist. 1Precincts: 422 / 422 (100% reporting)
MS U.S. House Dist. 2Precincts: 503 / 504 (99% reporting)
MS Medical Marijuana AmendmentPrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
MS Medical Marijuana InitiativePrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
MS State Flag RedesignPrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
MS Statewide Elections AmendmentPrecincts: 1,767 / 1,768 (99% reporting)
AR Issue 1 - Transportation Sales TaxPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
AR Issue 2 - Amend Term LimitsPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
AR Issue 3 - Ballot Issues ProcessPrecincts: 2,575 / 2,575 (100% reporting)
- Trump says he'll leave White House if Electoral College seats Biden, promises Georgia rally
- Minnesota certifies Biden win, state voter turnout near 80%
- AP: Biden becomes first presidential candidate with 80 million votes in historic victory
- Michigan board certifies election for Joe Biden
- President Trump's legal team cried vote fraud, but courts found none
- Antony Blinken to be Biden's pick for secretary of state
- Claim that Trump 'was never given an orderly transition of power' is false
- Edward Norton compares Trump's election challenges to failed poker hand
- A look at President Trump's long-shot election legal challenges
- AP: Joe Biden wins Georgia after hand tally affirms lead over Trump
- Presidential Election 2020: Live results from across the US
- Biden's 2020 electoral margin same as Trump in 2016 before 'faithless electors'
- VERIFY: No evidence that presidential election votes were tallied overseas
- President Trump invites Michigan GOP leaders to White House
- Trump, Giuliani take frantic steps to overturn Biden victory