NEWS RELEASE (December 19, 2019)
FREE FLU VACCINE AVAILABLE AT SHELBY COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH CLINICS BEGINNING FRIDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2019
SHELBY COUNTY, TN – On Friday, December 20, 2019, the Shelby County Health Department will begin offering influenza vaccine at no cost at the Immunization Clinic at 814 Jefferson and at all six public health clinics located around Shelby County.
The free flu vaccine will be available, while supplies last, at all Shelby County Health Department clinics listed below during the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., with the exception of the Collierville clinic is open Tuesday and Thursday only.
No appointment is needed to get a flu shot at any of these locations:
- Cawthon Public Health Clinic 1000 Haynes, 38114
- Collierville Public Health Clinic (Tuesday and Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.) 167 Washington St., 38017
- Hickory Hill Public Health Clinic 6590
- Kirby Center Cove, 38118 Immunization Clinic 814 Jefferson, Rm. 216, 38105
- Millington Public Health Clinic 8225 Highway 51 North, 38053 Shelby
- Crossing Public Health Clinic 6170 Macon Road, 38133
- Southland Mall Public Health Clinic 1287, Southland Mall, 38116