- US has not reported any deaths linked to the COVID-19 vaccines
- Chauvin defense witness is named in a federal wrongful death lawsuit
- Derek Chauvin could still testify at his own trial
- VERIFY: Were COVID-19 vaccines originally developed for SARS, MERS?
- VERIFY: What you need to know if you've already got your J&J shot
- VERIFY: Risks of blood clotting from COVID-19 higher than the vaccine
- VERIFY: What is cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) and what are common symptoms?
VERIFY is on a mission to separate fact from fiction in news and social media. We respect truth above all and believe in transparency. If you see a story online or hear a rumor you want verified, let us know. Just tell us your name, city and the story you'd like us to VERIFY. All submissions may be used in a VERIFY segment or promotion.
- VERIFY: What's the difference between Emergency Use Authorization and FDA approval?
- VERIFY: I am vaccinated, but what is the possibility I will still get COVID-19?
- The Derek Chauvin trial jury is only partially sequestered until deliberation
- VERIFY: Should you wait to get the COVID-19 vaccine if you're currently sick?
- VERIFY: Working out after a COVID-19 vaccine won't lessen its effectiveness
- VERIFY: Yes, FEMA will pay funeral expenses for people who died from COVID-19
- Derek Chauvin isn’t incarcerated during trial and hasn’t been since October
- VERIFY: Will taking Tylenol or ibuprofen after your vaccine hurt your immune response?
- VERIFY: What does your vaccine reaction say about how you would have fared with COVID-19?