- Absentee voting information for Shelby County
- There are still 4th of July celebrations happening in the Mid-South
- Tennessee's Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer program to help families in need of food during pandemic
- Phase 2 has begun. Here is a list of the new, relaxed rules & regulations
- Mississippi Back to Business grant program
- Here are all the coronavirus testing sites in Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas
- Mid-South Food Bank: Mobile Pantry Distributions
- How to file for unemployment in TN during COVID-19 pandemic
- Tennessee offering Emergency Cash Assistance to families affected by COVID-19 outbreak
- VERIFY: Woman mistakenly denied entry to a Maryland Walmart because she wore a face shield, not mask
- VERIFY: Yes, medical masks should be worn with the color side out.
- VERIFY: No, Dawn doesn’t contain ammonia but yes, you should never mix bleach and ammonia.
- VERIFY: Yes, a Catholic priest visiting DC was injured, but his photo is spurring unfounded rumors
- VERIFY: American Relief Fund is not offering COVID-19 relief grants
- VERIFY: Face mask exemption cards are fake
- VERIFY: Will a positive COVID-19 test result affect your health care premiums?
- VERIFY: OSHA does recommend face masks in public and businesses verify
- VERIFY: Why a face mask box says it provides no protection to the wearer verify
- VERIFY: Yes, H.R.5717 proposes taxes on gun and ammo purchases. No, it hasn’t been voted on yet. nation-world
- VERIFY: FBI determines Bubba Wallace not target of hate crime verify
- VERIFY: No, donations to Black Lives Matter do not go to the DNC verify
- VERIFY: Your mail-in ballot will be sent regardless if it has a stamp or not verify
- VERIFY: Are people with iPhone or Android phones automatically signed up for contact tracing? verify
- Verify: Myths vs. facts about face masks verify
- VERIFY: Folded American flags aren't only gifted to veterans or families of fallen veterans verify
- Why researchers have said protests haven't led to a spike in COVID-19 cases so far
- VERIFY: OSHA does recommend face masks in public and businesses
- VERIFY: 'Fraudulent' face mask exempt card doesn't actually do anything
- VERIFY: Why a face mask box says it provides no protection to the wearer
- VERIFY: FBI determines Bubba Wallace not target of hate crime
- VERIFY: A bill in Congress would increase taxes on guns and ammo. But it hasn’t been voted on.
- VERIFY: USPS will still mail your presidential ballot even if it doesn't have stamps
- VERIFY: Fact-checking claims about NYPD officers, BLM and defunding police
- Are folded American flags only gifted to veterans or families of fallen veterans?
- VERIFY: Were protesters tear-gassed to clear the way for Trump's walk to church?
- VERIFY: Fact-checking coronavirus claims week of May 22
- VERIFY: Viral post of 'new CDC guidelines' oversimplifies real information