- VERIFY: Viral Trump-Biden 'time-machine' post gets economic numbers wrong
- VERIFY: Has President Biden proposed forgiving all federal student loan debt?
- VERIFY: What do the Biden administration's two mask mandates cover?
- VERIFY: Can DC get statehood with a simple majority vote in the House and Senate?
- VERIFY: Who actually owns the art in the White House?
- VERIFY: What happens if I get the 1st dose of the COVID-19 vaccine but delay the 2nd?
- VERIFY: A national mask mandate could face legal challenges
VERIFY is on a mission to separate fact from fiction in news and social media. We respect truth above all and believe in transparency. If you see a story online or hear a rumor you want verified, let us know. Just tell us your name, city and the story you'd like us to VERIFY. All submissions may be used in a VERIFY segment or promotion.
- VERIFY: Will Georgia's senators be sworn in before President Trump's impeachment trial? VERIFY
- VERIFY: The differences between an impeachment conviction and a criminal conviction VERIFY
- Verify: How would the 14th amendment disqualify President Trump from running for office again? VERIFY
- VERIFY: Yes, employers and schools can soon require COVID vaccines VERIFY
- VERIFY: Can a former president be prosecuted for crimes they committed while in office? VERIFY
- VERIFY: Here's what to do if your stimulus check hasn't arrived or if it's less than expected VERIFY
- VERIFY: The National Mall will be closed for inauguration, NPS says VERIFY
- VERIFY: Can the inauguration be moved amid security concerns? Has it always been at the Capitol? VERIFY
- VERIFY: False messages about 'mandatory quarantines' and 'martial law' VERIFY