- VERIFY: Everything you need to know about the Capitol riot hearings this week
- VERIFY: No, the Vice President does not want to shut down the VA
- VERIFY: KN95, N95, cloth, disposable. Which masks work best, according to the CDC?
- VERIFY: Is Johnson & Johnson working on a two-dose vaccine?
- VERIFY: 'Named storm' insurance deductible hikes, and how that applies to winter storms
- VERIFY: COVID-19 or allergies? How to tell the difference between symptoms
- VERIFY: Rare instances of vaccinated people still getting COVID are expected
VERIFY is on a mission to separate fact from fiction in news and social media. We respect truth above all and believe in transparency. If you see a story online or hear a rumor you want verified, let us know. Just tell us your name, city and the story you'd like us to VERIFY. All submissions may be used in a VERIFY segment or promotion.
- VERIFY: Texas winter storm power outages, food safety and Farmers' Almanac claims
- VERIFY: Fake video claimed to be from Mars Perseverance rover goes viral
- VERIFY: Why you should wait to get a mammogram if you've gotten a COVID-19 vaccine
- How to stay safe and warm both with or without power
- Life after COVID: How the virus left two formerly active women barely able to leave the couch even months later
- VERIFY: Is it safe to eat snow?
- VERIFY: How much are coal, natural gas sources to blame for Texas power woes?
- VERIFY: Does Texas have an independent power grid, and what does that mean?
- VERIFY: Do younger people tend to see stronger side effects from vaccines?