Weekend Heat Wave

Weather Blog

Here is a look at our forecast. Scattered showers will be possible tonight with perhaps a thunderstorm or two. No severe weather is expected in Metro Memphis but a strong storm or two could occur in the Mississippi Delta. Friday will bring a 60% chance for rain with humidity remaining high. With higher rain chances many folks won’t hit 90 degrees. Saturday will be seasonably hot with a 40% chance for storms and highs near 90. The hottest part of the summer may be just ahead beginning Sunday. Highs will be in the middle 90s with lows near 80 early next week. Get ready as dangerous heat is coming. Excessive heat warnings are possible.

Chief Meteorologist John Bryant

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

What's Trending Now

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Event Calendar