ABC24 This Week
- The Shelby County Clerk's Office had an 'interesting couple of weeks' | ABC 24 This Week
- Rev. Eason-Williams' murder raises juvenile court policy questions | ABC 24 This Week
- Shelby D.A. race likely 'one of the closest elections in years' | ABC 24 This Week
- If Memphis City Council extend term limits, 'enough is enough' | ABC 24 This Week
- Gun violence 'a cycle that repeats itself' | ABC 24 This Week
- A year as chief: MPD's CJ Davis faces 'difficult' issues | ABC 24 This Week
- Are 'shenanigans' part of the Arlington boundary dispute? | ABC 24 This Week
More ABC24 This Week
- UofM to pay for 'lion's share' of Liberty Bowl renovation | ABC 24 This Week
- TVA 'scolded' by members of Memphis city council | ABC 24 This Week
- Talking Primaries with Shelby County GOP Chair Cary Vaughn
- Did Governor Bill Lee show leadership during Tennessee's latest Legislative Session?
- Is there a chance Lee Harris could lose the Shelby County Mayoral race?
- Is Amy Weirich v. Steve Mulroy the most hotly-contested Shelby County election this year?
- Getting to know the candidate: Ken Moody | ABC24 This Week
- Opinion | Strickland's budget starts to bring MATA to ‘21st century standards’ | ABC24 This Week
- Opinion | Mills and Leatherwood specializing in 'petty personality politics' | ABC24 This Week